Dental Innovations with Dentsply Sirona and Friends
This 1-day course will feature 3 great speakers - Vikram Kavi, Eimear O’Connell & Gordon Penman.
Hosted by our very own Vikram Kavi, this Dentsply Sirona event will bring you up to date with some of the very latest advances in digital dentistry. Vikram, Eimear and Gordon will be lecturing on the new Acuris™ conometric concept in implant dentistry, what’s new in digital dental workflows and the latest innovations in the class II procedure.
Aims & Objectives
- To understand the advances in conometric retention.
- To discuss new Acuris concept on Dentsply Sirona implants platforms.
- Different intra oral scanners and how they work.
- How a digital workflow can enhance the patient experience.
- Why Dentsply Sirona Primescan takes Intra Oral scanning and chairside design and milling to the next level.
- When direct posterior composite restorations are predictable and when they are not.
- The advantages of a sectional matrix system.
- The importance of protecting adjacent teeth.
- When and how to use bulk fill composites to simplify placement of posterior composites.
- A simplified stratification technique to achieve anatomically accurate restorations with minimal finishing.
Date: Friday 1st November 2019
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Venue: Double Tree by Hilton, Aberdeen City Centre, Beach Boulevard, AB24 5EF, Aberdeen.
Booking: To book on to this event, please see our Facebook Page