Although we cannot see you in person, be rest assured that we are still working behind the scenes to help with any dental emergencies or questions you may have, and your wellbeing remains our first priority. We will do our best to accommodate you with appointments once we are able to resume routine care, and we greatly appreciate you sticking with us during this difficult time.
For some advice on your payments, please visit https://www.denplan.co.uk/coronavirus/faqs or http:// www.ident.co.uk/faq.html or feel free to e-mail any questions or concerns you may have to email@example.com.
- Q: When will I be seen for a check up?
- A: Unfortunately routine treatment is not part of the initial reopening phases set out by government, however we are responsive to all new guidance as and when it is released and we will inform patients as soon as we can rebook appointments.
- Q: What should I do if I am in the middle of a course of treatment?
- A: If you have temporary fillings or crowns you should ensure the area is key clean with gentle brushing and flossing. Once we are able to resume procedures we will ensure you are a priority for rebooking.
- Q: My orthodontic treatment is on hold. Will this affect my teeth long term?
- A: Ensure your oral hygiene is maintained until a time when we can see you again. It may mean your treatment time is extended, but it is unlikely there will be an adverse effect on your teeth. If you are concerned, please contact the practice for further advice.
- Q: Will there be any changes in the practice when you reopen?
- A: The safety of both staff and patients is of the utmost importance to us so yes, there will be changes. There are new guidelines and regulations being released frequently, and we are responding and implementing these throughout the practice to ensure your visit is as safe as possible. We will update all patients with the new practice protocols ahead of reopening to ensure a smooth visit.
- Q: I have a question but it is not a dental emergency, how can I get in contact with someone?
- A: If you are not experiencing a dental emergency, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer.
The New Patient Journey - 22 June 2020
Patient Update - 31 May 2020
Patient Update - 6 May 2020
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us.